Monument record MDR259 - Old Macclesfield Road, 100m east of Cat and Fiddle Pub, Hartington Upper Quarter
Type and Period (1)
- ROAD (Georgian to Victorian - 1759 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR16511 Article in serial: Radley, J. 1963. 'Peak District roads prior to the turnpike era', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. No. 83, pp 39-50.
- <2> SDR5057 Bibliographic reference: Dodd, A & Dodd, E. 1980. Peakland Roads and Trackways.
- <3> SDR4751 Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D. 1984. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology - A Gazetteer of Sites. Part I. Borough of High Peak. p22.
- <4> SDR600 Unpublished document: Barnatt, J (PDNPA). 1994. The Goyt Valley, Hartington Upper Quarter, Derbyshire, archaeological survey, 1994. 148. Feature 265, p 61.
- <5> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 498.2-6.
- <6> SDR18971 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Slide Collection. 7175.1-4.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 016 713 (1250m by 216m) (Linear)|
|Civil Parish||HARTINGTON UPPER QUARTER, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 11 2015 2:21PM