Building record MDR2753 - St James' Church, Cliffash Lane, Idridgehay
Type and Period (1)
- ANGLICAN CHURCH (Victorian - 1854 AD to 1855 AD)
- <1> SDR15151 Index: TPAT. 2510. 2510.
- <2> SDR12891 Bibliographic reference: Pevsner, N. 1979. The Buildings of England: Derbyshire. 2nd ed., revised. p 250.
- <3> SDR18918 Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 10(b).1, with photo.
- <4> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. List entry number 1158731.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 285 490 (22m by 22m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||IDRIDGEHAY AND ALTON, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Feb 20 2014 10:22AM