Building record MDR2758 - St Michael's Church, Church Lane, Shirley
Type and Period (2)
- <1> SDR11676 Bibliographic reference: Cox, J C. 1877. Notes on the Churches of Derbyshire, Vol. III. p 272.
- <2> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 452.
- <3> SDR190 Bibliographic reference: Pevsner, N. 1953. The Buildings of England: Derbyshire, 1st edition. p 214.
- <4> SDR6325 Personal Observation: F1 FRH 24-AUG-66.
- <5> SDR19776 Article in serial: Clark, R. 1992. 'The dedications of medieval churches in Derbyshire', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. Volume 112, pp 48-61. p 58.
- <6> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. 3/2141/090.
- <7> SDR15146 Index: TPAT. 2490. 2490.
- <8> SDR23468 Unpublished document: Church of England. 2007. Identification of bells and bell frames of historic significance.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2188 4165 (22m by 18m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||SHIRLEY, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 3 2015 3:22PM