Monument record MDR3047 - Lime Kiln, 450m north-east of Astonhill Farm, Brassington
Type and Period (1)
- LIME KILN (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR4949 Personal Observation: Braddock, R J. 1978. Peak Park Treasures: C199.
- <2> SDR18975 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Colour photograph collection. Film. SMR 19/3.
- <3> SDR13032 Unpublished document: Hill, R (PPJPB). 1986. Limekiln Survey 1985 and 1986.
- <4> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <5> SDR20034 Personal Observation: Thornton, A. Personal observation, map evidence, field visit etc..
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2132 5906 (7m by 7m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||BRASSINGTON, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 24 2015 11:25AM