Monument record MDR3102 - Water Level Mine (Haslowfield Level), Hopton Wood, Via Gellia, Middleton
Type and Period (1)
- LEAD MINE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR12565 Bibliographic reference: PDMHS 25-JAN-70.
- <2> SDR19111 Index: Council for British Archaeology (CBA). CBA Industrial Archaeology Report Card. Hopton Water level.
- <3> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Derbyshire XXXIV.9.
- <4> SDR19821 Bibliographic reference: Barnatt, J. 2004. An Inventory of Regionally & Nationally Important Lead Mining Sites in the Peak District. Vol. 2: Corpus of Sites. p 208, site no. U 36.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 260 561 (44m by 47m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||HOPTON, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM