Monument record MDR3603 - Packhorse Bridge, Coalpit Bridge, 114m north-north-east of Paper Lodge, Youlgreave
Type and Period (1)
- PACKHORSE BRIDGE (Georgian to Victorian - 1750 AD to 1900 AD)
- <1> SDR9012 Article in serial: Mehew, S. 1956. 'Packhorse bridges in Derbyshire', Derbyshire Miscellany. Volume 1, pp 11-12.
- <2> SDR9957 Index: NDAT. 2116. 2116.
- <3> SDR18975 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Colour photograph collection. Film. 512.1.
- <4> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 214 651 (57m by 37m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||YOULGREAVE, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Sep 2 2008 3:19PM