Building record MDR3672 - Cruck barn, Beeley Old Hall, School Lane, Beeley
Type and Period (1)
- CRUCK BARN (Tudor to Georgian - 1500 AD to 1800 AD)
- <1> SDR9540 Index: NDAT. 0330. 0330.
- <2> SDR8885 Article in serial: Marston, F. 1967. 'Cruck frames of Derbyshire; an interim report', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. Volume 87, pp 117-122.
- <3> SDR3540 Bibliographic reference: Bunker, B. 1970. Cruck Buildings: An Opinion as to their Origin and Dating. LS 728.6. p55.
- <4> SDR20313 Unpublished document: Barnatt, J and H Taylor (PDNPA). 2000. The Chatsworth Estate Historic Landscape Survey, Chatsworth Inbye Land: Archaeological Survey 1999-2000. p 218.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 266 675 (8m by 13m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BEELEY, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Feb 13 2017 3:21PM