Monument record MDR3689 - Possible clearance cairn, Beeley Moor, Beeley
Type and Period (1)
- CLEARANCE CAIRN (Unknown date)
- None recorded
Suggested clearance cairn. Not found by J Barnatt. (1) Site monitoring has been carried out and site appears not to be under threat. (5)
- <1> SDR2775 Bibliographic reference:
- <2> SDR10372 Index: NDAT. 3650. 3650.
- <3> SDR10384 Index: NDAT. 3680. 3680.
- <4> SDR13101 Unpublished document: Gregory, C. Private Notes.
- <5> SDR22282 Unpublished document: Bell, S (PDNPA). 2010. Scheduled Monument Monitoring Form: Triple cairn, Cairnfield and bole sites extending south westwards from Raven Tor.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 283 693 (100m by 100m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BEELEY, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Sep 1 2016 10:18AM