Monument record MDR4033 - Two cairns, White Edge, Baslow and Bubnell
Type and Period (1)
- BARROW (Unknown date)
- None recorded
SK 26327578 and 26297589. Remains of two cairns, 12m diameter, on White Edge west of Trig Point. Identified by T. Welsh at SK 2629 7589 and SK 2632 7578. (1) Couldn't be traced by Barnatt, (2)
- <1> SDR8243 Unpublished document: Walsh. Letter (TC Walsh 7.6.76).
- <2> SDR16523 Unpublished document: Barnatt, J (PDNPA). Descriptive text on monuments in the Peak District.
- <3> SDR16424 Article in serial: Barnatt, J. 1986. 'Bronze Age remains on the East Moors of the Peak District', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. Volume 106, pp 18-100.
- <4> SDR18048 Index: Hart, C. (NDAC). 1977. Peak Park Treasures: B279. B279.
- <5> SDR18049 Index: Hart, C. (NDAC). 1977. Peak Park Treasures: B280. B280.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2630 7582 (40m by 120m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||BASLOW AND BUBNELL, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Apr 13 2015 10:44AM