Building record MDR409 - Former toll house, Church Street, Hayfield
Type and Period (1)
- TOLL HOUSE ? (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR3837 Bibliographic reference: Council for British Archaeology (CBA). 1975. Panel on Industrial Monuments.
- <2> SDR14538 Index: NDAT. NDAT: 1215.. 1215.
- <3> SDR18918 Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 10(g).1, with photos (1980).
- <4> SDR19111 Index: Council for British Archaeology (CBA). CBA Industrial Archaeology Report Card. Hayfield tollhouse.
- <5> SDR21317 Bibliographic reference: Hayfield Civic Trust. n.d.. Hayfield History Trail.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 037 868 (8m by 7m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||HAYFIELD, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
May 21 2012 2:21PM