Monument record MDR4199 - Spurious pond barrow, Hordron Edge, Derwent
Type and Period (1)
- POND BARROW (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR2768 Personal Observation: Barnatt, J. Personal observation by John Barnatt, Peak District National Park Authority.
- <2> SDR9983 Index: NDAT. 2238. 2238.
- <3> SDR16424 Article in serial: Barnatt, J. 1986. 'Bronze Age remains on the East Moors of the Peak District', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. Volume 106, pp 18-100.
- <4> SDR2466 Unpublished document: Barnatt, J. 1989. The Peak District Barrow Survey (updated 1994). Site 28; B.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2155 8684 (10m by 10m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||DERWENT, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jan 16 2017 11:25AM