Building record MDR4317 - Foremark Hall, Foremark
Type and Period (1)
- COUNTRY HOUSE (Stuart to Georgian - 1700 AD to 1800 AD)
- <1> SDR3404 Bibliographic reference: Britten, J & Brayley, E. 1802. Beauties of England and Wales. Vol. III. p 399.
- <2> SDR12891 Bibliographic reference: Pevsner, N. 1979. The Buildings of England: Derbyshire. 2nd ed., revised. p217.
- <3> SDR5257 Bibliographic reference: DOE (HHR) Repton RD Derby Oct 1960 15.
- <4> SDR5385 Bibliographic reference: DOE Listed Bldgs. Dist of South Derbyshire. Derby 24 Oct 1986 23-4.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 332 265 (66m by 29m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||FOREMARK, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jan 7 2016 12:00PM