Monument record MDR4352 - Cropmarks, south-west of Barrow upon Trent
Type and Period (1)
- RIDGE AND FURROW (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- None recorded
Parallel linear features, possibly ridge and furrow, visible on aerial photograph. (1, 2, 3) Cropmarks plotted on map overlay, 1:10,000. (4) In a report summarising existing information, the ridge and furrow field system is recorded. (5)
- <1> SDR15012 Index: TPAT. 2056. 2056.
- <2> SDR1185 Aerial Photograph: St. Joseph, J. K.. AP: CAMBRIDGE: ST. JOSEPH: YU60.
- <3> SDR1244 Aerial Photograph: Pickering, J. AP: NMR: Pickering, J.: 19/237.
- <4> SDR1127 Archive: Whiteley, S. 1989. Aerial Photographic Transcripton Project.
- <5> SDR19001 Unpublished document: Kinsley, G (TPAT). 1992. Swarkestone Gravel Pit Extension, Report on Archaeological Implications for Steetley Quarry Products Ltd.
|Grid reference||SK 34322 27692 (point) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BARROW UPON TRENT, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 14 2020 7:58PM