Monument record MDR4357 - Cropmarks, west of Ingleby
Type and Period (3)
- RING DITCH (Unknown date)
- LINEAR FEATURE (Unknown date)
- DITCH (Unknown date)
- None recorded
A series of cropmarks identified on aerial photographs, including several linear features and part of a possible ring ditch. Generally unclear. (1-3) Linear ditches of uncertain date are visible as cropmarks on aerial photographs dating to 1995. (4)
- <1> SDR14991 Index: Trent & Peak Archaeological Trust (TPAT). Trent & Peak Archaeological Trust Index. 2055.
- <2> SDR1250 Aerial Photograph: Pickering, J. 1970. AP: NMR: Pickering, J.: 1970: 3427/5 (10A/265).
- <3> SDR1379 Aerial Photograph: AP: RAF: 4060/4061 (Oversize stereo pairs).
- <4> SDR21002 Digital data: Archaeological Research Services (ARS) Ltd. 2009/2010. Aerial Photographic Mapping Survey carried out as part of an Aggregates Resource Project.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 34 26 (244m by 568m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||INGLEBY, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Oct 26 2017 4:12PM