Building record MDR4720 - The South Lodge, Kedleston Park, Kedleston
Type and Period (1)
- GATE LODGE (Georgian - 1775 AD to 1815 AD)
- <1> SDR11941 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1975. 1:10000.
- <2> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. List entry number 1311408.
- <3> SDR12891 Bibliographic reference: Pevsner, N. 1979. The Buildings of England: Derbyshire. 2nd ed., revised. p 258.
- <4> SDR8881 Bibliographic reference: Marshall, G (The National Trust). 1989. National Trust Archaeological Survey : Kedleston Hall, Derbyshire. p 145.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3054 4118 (18m by 21m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||KEDLESTON, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jan 28 2015 12:23PM