Monument record MDR4799 - Disused quarry, Hathering's Wood, Little Eaton
Type and Period (1)
- QUARRY (Victorian - 1850 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR6754 Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D. 1986. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology - A Gazetteer of Sites. Part II - Borough of Erewash. p 21.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet XLV.13.
- <3> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet XLV.13, 1901.
- <4> SDR21446 Unpublished document: Thomas, I (National Stone Centre). 2012. The Lower Derwent Valley: The Exploitation and Use of Historic Building Materials. p 18, 20, 21 illus..
|Grid reference||Centred SK 359 420 (157m by 106m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||LITTLE EATON, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Sep 1 2016 11:26AM