Building record MDR4901 - Bull Farmhouse, Belper Road, Higham, Shirland and Higham
Type and Period (1)
- CRUCK HOUSE (Medieval to Post Medieval - 1400 AD to 1900 AD)
- <1> SDR8885 Article in serial: Marston, F. 1967. 'Cruck frames of Derbyshire; an interim report', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. Volume 87, pp 117-122.
- <2> SDR10000 Index: North Derbyshire Archaeological Trust (NDAT). North Derbyshire Archaeological Trust Index. 2137.
- <3> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. 4/3959/049.
- <4> SDR23380 Index: Evans, R. 1976. Some dated vernacular buildings in Derbyshire.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 390 591 (13m by 14m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||SHIRLAND AND HIGHAM, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Oct 16 2017 3:59PM