Monument record MDR4996 - Peasunhurst Quarry, Darley Road, Ashover
Type and Period (1)
- QUARRY (Victorian to Edwardian - 1885 AD to 1910 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR15814 Article in serial: Tucker, D. 1985. 'Millstone making in the Peak District of Derbyshire: The quarries & the technology', Industrial Archaeology Review. Vol 8, pp 42-58. p 56.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet XXIX.3.
- <3> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet XXIX.3, 1898.
- <4> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile). Sheet XXIX.3.
- <5> SDR19745 Unpublished document: Edwards, D. 2006. Notes on various SMR entries compiled during research for the new Victoria County History.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 315 665 (207m by 195m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||ASHOVER, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
May 27 2015 1:36PM