Monument record MDR5 - Mesolithic flint scatter, Ormes Moor, Tintwistle
Type and Period (1)
- FLINT SCATTER (Late Mesolithic - 7000 BC to 4001 BC)
- None recorded
- --- SDR24634 Unpublished document: Barnatt, J. 1991. North Peak ESA: Tintswintle Moor Survey, Interim Report.
- <1> SDR16368 Bibliographic reference: Wymer, J J (ed). 1977. Gazetteer of Mesolithic Sites in England and Wales: Council for British Archaeology (CBA) Research Report 20. p 34.
- <2> SDR14145 Index: North Derbyshire Archaeological Trust (NDAT). North Derbyshire Archaeological Trust Index: 1920. 1920.
- <3> SDR4684 Article in serial: Radley, J. 1968. 'A Mesolithic structure at Sheldon, with a note on chert as a raw material on Mesolithic sites in the South Pennines', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. Volume 88, pp 26-36, plan.
|Grid reference||SE 025 008 (point) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||TINTWISTLE, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 30 2021 12:50PM