Building record MDR5004 - Cruck barn, Hipper Hall, Holymoor Road, Holymoorside and Walton
Type and Period (1)
- CRUCK BARN (Stuart to Victorian - 1633 AD to 1900 AD)
- <1> SDR11167 Index: NDAT. 2014. 2014.
- <2> SDR8885 Article in serial: Marston, F. 1967. 'Cruck frames of Derbyshire; an interim report', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. Volume 87, pp 117-122.
- <3> SDR3540 Bibliographic reference: Bunker, B. 1970. Cruck Buildings: An Opinion as to their Origin and Dating. LS 728.6. p22.
- <4> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. 4/3369/158.
- <5> SDR4471 Unpublished document: Nottingham University Tree-Ring Dating Laboratory. Dendro Sample Record and Summary. Initial Report 19 January 1993.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3399 6954 (20m by 17m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||HOLYMOORSIDE AND WALTON, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Apr 24 2015 2:37PM