Monument record MDR5081 - Brimstone Dyke Mine, Gin Lane, Ashover
Type and Period (1)
- LEAD MINE (Georgian to Victorian - 1756 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR12570 Index: Peak District Mines Historical Society (PDMHS). Peak District Mines Historic Society Index.
- <2> SDR18918 Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 11.4.
- <3> SDR19111 Index: Council for British Archaeology (CBA). CBA Industrial Archaeology Report Card. Brimstone Dyke Mine.
- <4> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Derbyshire XXX.9.
- <5> SDR19745 Unpublished document: Edwards, D. 2006. Notes on various SMR entries compiled during research for the new Victoria County History.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 34384 62461 (21m by 13m)|
|Civil Parish||ASHOVER, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
May 27 2015 2:29PM