Monument record MDR520 - Gritstone Quarry (site of), North Side of Station Road, Buxworth
Type and Period (1)
- STONE QUARRY (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- <1> SDR8260 Unpublished document: Letter: 17/1/87: from Ian Edgar: DCC File 4650.5.1.
- <2> SDR18792 Unpublished document: Nevell, M (UMAU). 2002. Station Road, Buxworth, An Archaeological Desk based assessment of Land to the North of Station Road & New Road, Buxworth.
- <3> SDR19592 Scheduling record: English Heritage. 2005. Scheduling description: Bugsworth canal basin, tramway, quarry and limekilns. 35608.
- <4> SDR19632 Unpublished document: Duckworth, S, Jessop, O and A Badcock (ARCUS). 2006. Conservation Management Plan, Peak Forest Tramway, Derbyshire. Feature No. 5j3.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 02321 82202 (94m by 76m)|
|Civil Parish||CHINLEY, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jan 19 2015 4:03PM