Building record MDR5200 - Cruck building, Little Lydgate Farm, Holmesfield
Type and Period (1)
- CRUCK HOUSE (Medieval to Post Medieval - 1066 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR11006 Index: NDAT. 1311. 1311.
- <2> SDR8885 Article in serial: Marston, F. 1967. 'Cruck frames of Derbyshire; an interim report', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. Volume 87, pp 117-122.
- <3> SDR3540 Bibliographic reference: Bunker, B. 1970. Cruck Buildings: An Opinion as to their Origin and Dating. LS 728.6. p8.
- <4> SDR18918 Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 10(g).2, with photo.
|Grid reference||SK 310 777 (point) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||HOLMESFIELD, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Feb 28 2011 2:30PM