Monument record MDR5575 - Former Wesleyan chapel, Chapel Row, Borrowash, Ockbrook
Type and Period (1)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Georgian - 1825 AD to 1825 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19516 Bibliographic reference: White, F & Co.. 1857. History, Gazetteer & Directory of the County of Derby. p 302.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 571.
- <4> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <5> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <6> SDR13425 Bibliographic reference: RCHME (Royal Commission on the Historic Monuments of England). 1986. An Inventory of Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting-houses in Central England - Derbyshire extract. p 54.
- <7> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <8> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 05/08/2011.
- <9> SDR21473 *Internet Web Site: Erewash Borough Council. List of buildings of local interest. www.erewash.gov.uk. LL/298.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 417 345 (20m by 22m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||OCKBROOK, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 8 2015 10:42AM