Monument record MDR5651 - Cropmark site, Breaston
Type and Period (2)
- LINEAR FEATURE (Unknown date)
- RING DITCH (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC (approximately))
- None recorded
Cropmarks of a small ring ditch and three parallel lines were recorded by aerial photography. (No O.S. aerial photograph coverage). (1-2) Series of parallel lines and a circular feature on an aerial photograph. Area extracted for gravel. (3-4) The cropmarks have been plotted on to an OS map. (5)
- <1> SDR15756 Bibliographic reference: Trent Valley Arch Res Comm Gaz c 1980 3. TVARC No 2136.
- <2> SDR1027 Aerial Photograph: National Monuments Record (English Heritage). NMR SK4631/4.
- <3> SDR15519 Index: TPAT. 2136. 2136.
- <4> SDR13066 Aerial Photograph: Pickering J. 4361/4.
- <5> SDR22057 Aerial Photograph: Trent & Peak Archaeological Trust (TPAT). ?1970s. Aerial Photograph Transcription Project. TPAT_SK43SE.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 4568 3175 (10m by 10m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BREASTON, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Oct 26 2017 4:18PM