Monument record MDR5726 - Trent Mills, Sawley
Type and Period (1)
- LACE FACTORY (Victorian to First World War - 1900 AD to 1916 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR6754 Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D. 1986. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology - A Gazetteer of Sites. Part II - Borough of Erewash. p 39.
- <2> SDR18854 Bibliographic reference: Mason, S A. 1994. Nottingham Lace, 1760s-1950s. p 291.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile). Sheet LVI.6, 1914.
- <4> SDR19409 Unpublished document: Reedman, K. 2004. Information regarding several sites in Long Eaton, received via e-mail.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 481 326 (100m by 100m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||LONG EATON, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Nov 13 2015 5:08PM