Monument record MDR6378 - Artefact scatter, Field DE5, Warsop Park Farm, Shirebrook
Type and Period (2)
- FLINT SCATTER (Early Neolithic to Late Bronze Age - 4000 BC? to 701 BC?)
- FINDSPOT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
SK 5365 6560. Warsop Park Farm, DE5. Small quantity of flint and 1 post-Medieval pot sherd recovered by the Sherwood Archaeological Society Field Group on, or before, 19-May-1978. (1-3)
- <1> SDR19970 Unpublished document: Bowler D, Biggs B, Chapman J and Fletcher F. Sherwood Archaeological Society. Provisional Report on Fieldwalking during Winter of 1977/8.
- <2> SDR11479 Index: NDAT. 3576. 3576.
- <3> SDR10811 Index: North Derbyshire Archaeological Committee (NDAC). North Derbyshire Archaeological Committee Index.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 536 655 (175m by 218m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||SHIREBROOK, BOLSOVER, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 12 2017 4:39PM