Monument record MDR6535 - Flint scatter and cropmarks, Oxpasture Lane, Elmton
Type and Period (5)
- LITHIC SCATTER (Early Neolithic to Late Bronze Age - 4000 BC to 701 BC)
- CURVILINEAR ENCLOSURE (Early Iron Age to Roman - 800 BC to 409 AD)
- RECTILINEAR ENCLOSURE (Early Iron Age to Roman - 800 BC to 409 AD)
- DITCH (Early Iron Age to Roman - 800 BC to 409 AD)
- RIDGE AND FURROW (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR11385 Index: NDAT. 3079. 3079. (with sketch).
- <2> SDR11625 Index: NDAT. 4002. 4002.
- <3> SDR11621 Index: NDAT. 3998. 3998.
- <4> SDR4035 Artifact: Cooper, L B. Artefact Chesterfield.
- <5> SDR21002 Digital data: Archaeological Research Services (ARS) Ltd. 2009/2010. Aerial Photographic Mapping Survey carried out as part of an Aggregates Resource Project.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 5077 7289 (564m by 753m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||ELMTON, BOLSOVER, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 12 2017 4:43PM