Monument record MDR6678 - Well, 96m north-west of Curfew Cottage, Foolow
Type and Period (1)
- WELL (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR16680 Index: Davies, J (PPJPB). 1983. Peak Park Treasures: E149.
- <2> SDR20371 Unpublished document: Robbins, H (PDNPA). 2000. Eyam Hall Estate, Eyam, Wardlow and Foolow, Derbyshire, archaeological survey, 2000. No. 21, p 14.
- <3> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR16681 Photograph: PPJPB. Foolow, Well. Black and White.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 1905 7709 (2m by 2m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||FOOLOW, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jan 4 2008 4:37PM