Monument record MDR6688 - Sheep Fold, 235m north-east of Dale Head House, Foolow
Type and Period (1)
- SHEEP FOLD (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Stone walled sheep fold abutting a high wall onto lane. There are limestone gateposts into the field. (1). Photographic record. (3-5).
- <1> SDR16691 Index: Davies, J (PPJPB). 1983. Peak Park Treasures: E165.
- <2> SDR19107 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). 1998-2001. Peak District National Park Authority Farm Surveys. 2001: 361.30-31.
- <3> SDR18971 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Slide Collection. 1992: 5820.1-2.
- <4> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 1992: 480.11a-12a.
- <5> SDR16692 Photograph: 1983. Foolow, Sheep Fold.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 1960 7633 (4m by 5m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||FOOLOW, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jan 4 2008 2:52PM