Monument record MDR673 - Former toll house, Dinting Vale, Glossop
Type and Period (1)
- TOLL HOUSE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR14070 Index: NDAT. 0974. 0974.
- <4> SDR18918 Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 10(g).1, with photo.
- <5> SDR22140 Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D (ed.). 2004. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology: A Gazetteer of Sites, Part I, Borough of High Peak (second edition). p. 23.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 017 945 (14m by 12m)|
|Civil Parish||GLOSSOP, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Sep 26 2017 2:37PM