Monument record MDR7218 - Disused quarries, Carvers Rocks, Ticknall
Type and Period (1)
- QUARRY (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR17693 Index: RCHME. 1995. New National Forest Survey: 932366. 932366. p1182.
- <2> SDR17616 Bibliographic reference: Spavold, J (ed.). 1984. At the Sign of the Bulls Head, a History of Hartshorne and its Enclosure.
- <3> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet LVII.16.
- <4> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet LVII.16; 1901.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 332 230 (79m by 82m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||TICKNALL, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jan 31 2011 9:45AM