Monument record MDR7532 - Guide stoop near the junction of Fox Lane and Rumbling Street, Holmesfield
Type and Period (1)
- DIRECTION STONE (Stuart - 1710 AD to 1710 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18247 Photograph: Photo PPJPB SMR 507:83.
- <2> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 1983: 7.11a-12a.
- <3> SDR17179 Bibliographic reference: Smith, H. 1996. Guide Stoops of Derbyshire. p. 64-65.
- <4> SDR18058 Bibliographic reference: Hey, D. 1980. Packmen, Carriers and Packhorse Roads. p 37.
|Grid reference||SK 293 747 (point) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||HOLMESFIELD, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 27 2011 3:40PM