Monument record MDR7588 - Possible long house earthwork, Moorside Farm, Baslow and Bubnell
Type and Period (2)
- Long House (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD?)
- HOLLOW WAY (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD?)
- None recorded
Possible long house with additions and associated lane. Photographic record and plan sketch. (3-4)
- <1> SDR16424 Article in serial: Barnatt, J. 1986. 'Bronze Age remains on the East Moors of the Peak District', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. Volume 106, pp 18-100.
- <2> SDR16523 Unpublished document: Barnatt, J (PDNPA). Descriptive text on monuments in the Peak District.
- <3> SDR18971 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Slide Collection. 1388.1.
- <4> SDR19161 Unpublished document: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Parish file. Plan sketch: Butcher.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 273 726 (100m by 100m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BASLOW AND BUBNELL, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Sep 1 2016 10:20AM