Monument record MDR7619 - Cairn cemetery, Stonelow Farm, Gibbet Moor, Baslow and Bubnell
Type and Period (1)
- CAIRN CEMETERY (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 3000 BC to 1501 BC)
- <1> SDR16523 Unpublished document: Barnatt, J (PDNPA). Descriptive text on monuments in the Peak District.
- <2> SDR16424 Article in serial: Barnatt, J. 1986. 'Bronze Age remains on the East Moors of the Peak District', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. Volume 106, pp 18-100. p53-5, fig 21.
- <3> SDR18645 Scheduling record: English Heritage. 2001. Scheduling Notification: Cairn cemetery on Gibbett Moor, 1100m SW of Stonelow Farm. 31293. Cat. No.: 492.
- <4> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 433.2a-6a.
- <5> SDR18971 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Slide Collection. 15804.1-5.
|Grid reference||SK 28381 70644 (point)|
|Civil Parish||BASLOW AND BUBNELL, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
May 18 2021 12:27PM