Monument record MDR7653 - Moorwood Sough, 89m south-east of St. Martin's Church, Stoney Middleton
Type and Period (1)
- ADIT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR16407 Article in monograph: Rieuwerts, J. 1987. History & Gazetteer of the Lead Mine Soughs of Derbyshire. pp 29-30.
- <2> SDR18463 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Photo 524.26.
- <3> SDR19821 Bibliographic reference: Barnatt, J. 2004. An Inventory of Regionally & Nationally Important Lead Mining Sites in the Peak District. Vol. 2: Corpus of Sites. p 194, site no. U9.
- <4> SDR21540 Bibliographic reference: Barnatt, J. 2005. Updated Inventory of Regionally & Nationally Important Lead Mining Sites in the Peak District.. p 5, site no. U9.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 232 753 (92m by 123m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||STONEY MIDDLETON, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 23 2013 2:41PM