Building record MDR7884 - Barlborough Methodist Chapel, New Road, Barlborough
Type and Period (1)
- PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL (Early 20th Century - 1913 AD to 1913 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR18882 Bibliographic reference: Yaw, L T. 1994. Barlborough, Clowne, Creswell & Whitwell. The Old Photographs Series.. p 15.
- <4> SDR18883 Unpublished document: Letter from C McKinney, Planning Services Manager, Bolsover District Council, 4/2/03.
- <5> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 47521 77192 (23m by 11m)|
|Civil Parish||BARLBOROUGH, BOLSOVER, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 12 2017 4:44PM