Monument record MDR790 - Areas of ridge and furrow, east of Doveridge
Type and Period (1)
- RIDGE AND FURROW (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- None recorded
- --- SDR15048 Unpublished document: Malone, S (TPAT). 1994. South Derbyshire Reconnaisance: Rapid Identification Survey.
- <1> SDR13616 Bibliographic reference: Malone, S. 1994. SDRS: Map 1, record 1.
- <3> SDR19058 Unpublished document: Challis, K, Morris, T & Woodhouse, G. 1994. A564(T) Doveridge Bypass Archaeological Assessment.
- <4> SDR21002 Digital data: Archaeological Research Services (ARS) Ltd. 2009/2010. Aerial Photographic Mapping Survey carried out as part of an Aggregates Resource Project.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 12497 34326 (1012m by 1559m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||DOVERIDGE, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (3)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 4 2020 10:35AM