Monument record MDR8156 - Ridge and furrow west of Sutton Brook, Hoon
Type and Period (1)
- RIDGE AND FURROW (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19086 Unpublished document: Network Archaeology Ltd. 1999. Drointon to Sutton Proposed Gas Pipeline. Archaeological Desk Based Assessment. Site DBA:CI, map 4.
- <2> SDR19011 Unpublished document: Bartlett, A (Bartlett-Clark Consultancy). 1999. Drointon to Sutton Proposed Gas Pipeline, Vol. 2. Report on Archaeogeophysical Survey.. Figs. 3B-7, Maps 6-13. p 10; Fig 6B (N), map 12.
- <3> SDR19088 Unpublished document: Network Archaeology Ltd. 1999. Drointon to Sutton Proposed Gas Pipeline. Archaeolog. Fieldwalking, Field Reconn. & Geophys. Survey. p 33, p 38.
- <4> SDR21002 Digital data: Archaeological Research Services (ARS) Ltd. 2009/2010. Aerial Photographic Mapping Survey carried out as part of an Aggregates Resource Project.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 23037 32337 (1256m by 1292m)|
|Civil Parish||HOON, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (3)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Apr 18 2019 11:10AM