Building record MDR8334 - Field barn, 210m west of Bank Top Farm, Winster
Type and Period (1)
- FIELD BARN (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Field barn which is becoming derelict. (1). Much of the roof is missing, but the barn is probably still in use. (2,3). A single storey ruined field barn of mortared limestine rubble. The roof is in bad repair but still has some tiles upon it. (4).
- <1> SDR19124 Personal Observation: Murcott, A (PDNPA). 1994-5. Barn Condition Survey. barn no. 50.
- <2> SDR19125 Unpublished document: Ingham, D (PDNPA). 2001. Barn condition survey, Birchover and Winster. barn no. 50.
- <3> SDR18975 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Colour photograph collection. Film. 2001:348.14-16.
- <4> SDR20141 Unpublished document: Taylor, H (PDNPA). 1998. Bank Top Farm, Winster, Bonsall, South Darley, Derbyshire, archaeological survey 1998. p16, illus.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2356 6022 (7m by 7m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||WINSTER, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Sep 1 2015 11:55AM