Monument record MDR8354 - Paved path, north of Winster
Type and Period (1)
- PATH (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- --- SDR19780 Unpublished document: Gilbert, D (TPAU). 2004. An archaeological watching brief at Winster Recreation Ground, Winster, Derbyshire.
- <1> SDR19126 Unpublished document: Ingham, D (PDNPA). 2001. Paved Path Survey.
- <2> SDR18975 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Colour photograph collection. Film. 2001:341.30-36/342.2-23.
- <3> SDR19205 Unpublished document: Taylor, H (PDNPA). 2000. Green Farm, Birchover, Winster and South Darley, Derbyshire, archaeological survey, 2000.
- <4> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
|Grid reference||SK 24089 60966 (point)|
|Civil Parish||WINSTER, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 6 2015 10:36AM