Monument record MDR8379 - Possible limekiln (site of or remains of), Painter's Way Farm, Winster
Type and Period (2)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR12683 Personal Observation: Smith, K (PPJPB). K Smith (Peak Park Joint Planning Board) personal communication. 1997.
- <2> SDR18971 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Slide Collection. 1996:15440.1-3.
- <3> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <5> SDR20034 Personal Observation: Thornton, A. Personal observation, map evidence, field visit etc..
- <6> SDR18867 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1937-38. OS County Series, Third Revision, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2457 6094 (56m by 22m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||WINSTER, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
May 5 2015 9:14AM