Monument record MDR8392 - Pienets Nest lead mine, west-north-west of Hollow Farm, Youlgreave
Type and Period (2)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR12683 Personal Observation: Smith, K (PPJPB). K Smith (Peak Park Joint Planning Board) personal communication. 10.1.1988.
- <2> SDR4754 Bibliographic reference: Ford, T & Rieuwerts, J. 1983. Lead Mining in the Peak District, 3rd edition. pp 98-99, 105-106.
- <3> SDR19155 Unpublished document: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Unknown Document or Unlocated Document. P3805.
- <4> SDR20221 Unpublished document: Ullathorne, A (PDNPA). 2002. Hollow Farm, Harthill and Youlgreave, Derbyshire, archaeological survey, 2002. No.18, pp 9-10.
- <5> SDR20242 Unpublished document: Willies, L. 1979. 'Technical Development in Derbyshire Lead Mining 1700-1880', Bulletin of the Peak District Mines Historical Society. 7:3, pp 117-152.
- <6> SDR19107 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). 1998-2001. Peak District National Park Authority Farm Surveys. 2002:605.15-16.
- <7> SDR21540 Bibliographic reference: Barnatt, J. 2005. Updated Inventory of Regionally & Nationally Important Lead Mining Sites in the Peak District.. p 10, site no. N175.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 21550 63808 (110m by 97m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||YOULGREAVE, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Apr 4 2014 10:45AM