Monument record MDR8443 - Trough, Wensley, South Darley
Type and Period (1)
- HORSE TROUGH (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Unremarkable stone horse-trough on the main road to Wensley. One end is lined with the pavement, presumably the road level has risen. In 1984 the trough was in need of a clean. (1) Photographic record. (2-4)
- <1> SDR19109 Bibliographic reference: Hill, R (PPJPB). 1985. Peak Park Treasures. E236.
- <2> SDR18975 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Colour photograph collection. Film. 5.84:23/20.
- <3> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 1992:479.16.
- <4> SDR18971 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Slide Collection. 1992:12743.1.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2643 6116 (10m by 10m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||SOUTH DARLEY, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Apr 29 2015 3:52PM