Building record MDR8623 - Field barn, 350m north of Winster Moor Farm, Winster
Type and Period (1)
- FIELD BARN (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19124 Personal Observation: Murcott, A (PDNPA). 1994-5. Barn Condition Survey. 86a.
- <2> SDR19125 Unpublished document: Ingham, D (PDNPA). 2001. Barn condition survey, Birchover and Winster. 86a.
- <3> SDR19107 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). 1998-2001. Peak District National Park Authority Farm Surveys. 348.35-37.
- <4> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2416 5977 (10m by 10m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||WINSTER, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 24 2015 11:46AM