Monument record MDR8665 - 'The Portway' (conjectural route of), through Nether Haddon
Type and Period (1)
- TRACKWAY (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19109 Bibliographic reference: Hill, R (PPJPB). 1985. Peak Park Treasures. D309.
- <2> SDR19951 Article in serial: Cockerton, R W P. 1932. 'The Port Way. A Preliminary Note', The Derbyshire Countryside. Vol 2, No.5, pp 6-7.
- <3> SDR19950 Bibliographic reference: Dodd, A & Dodd, E. 2000. Peakland Roads & Trackways, 3rd edition. pp 13-17, 44-49.
- <4> SDR19683 Personal Observation: Brown, J. Observation based on personal experience, map evidence, site visit etc..
|Grid reference||Centred SK 21591 66384 (243m by 1431m)|
|Civil Parish||NETHER HADDON, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
May 15 2015 2:48PM