Monument record MDR8739 - Field wall, east of Roystone Grange II, Ballidon
Type and Period (1)
- WALL (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- None recorded
Romano-British field wall of stone, excavated from 1990 onwards. (1). Photographic record. (2,3). Site monitoring has been carried out and site appears not to be under threat. (4)
- <1> SDR12683 Personal Observation: Smith, K (PPJPB). K Smith (Peak Park Joint Planning Board) personal communication. 1995.
- <2> SDR18971 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Slide Collection. 990.0-188.
- <3> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 422.4a-22a; 416.14-18; 473.10a-15a, 477.0a-2a.
- <4> SDR22244 Unpublished document: Marriott, J (PDNPA). 2011. Scheduled Monument Monitoring Form: Romano-British Field Wall and Embankment.
|Grid reference||SK 20256 56093 (point) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BALLIDON, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Nov 12 2014 2:32PM