Monument record MDR8773 - Leat and aqueduct, Lathkill Dale, Youlgreave
Type and Period (2)
- <1> SDR4754 Bibliographic reference: Ford, T & Rieuwerts, J. 1983. Lead Mining in the Peak District, 3rd edition. pp 83-89.
- <2> SDR16407 Article in monograph: Rieuwerts, J. 1987. History & Gazetteer of the Lead Mine Soughs of Derbyshire. pp 49-50.
- <3> SDR4740 Article in serial: Rieuwerts, J. 1963. 'Lathkill Dale - Its Mines and Miners', Bulletin of the Peak District Mines Historical Society. Volume 2. pp 9-30.
- <4> SDR13564 Bibliographic reference: Rieuwerts, J. 1973. Lathkill Dale, Derbyshire, its mines and miners.
- <5> SDR4745 Article in serial: 1969. A survey of Mandale Mine, Bull PDMHS. Vol. 14, No. 1, pp 67-74. pp 67-74.
- <6> SDR19821 Bibliographic reference: Barnatt, J. 2004. An Inventory of Regionally & Nationally Important Lead Mining Sites in the Peak District. Vol. 2: Corpus of Sites. Site 78, pp 108-109.
- <7> SDR20239 Unpublished document: Barnatt, J (PDNPA). 2005. Lathkill Dale National Nature Reserve: Over Haddon, Monyash and Youlgreave Parishes, Derbyshire, archaeological survey, 2005. No.133, pp 155-159.
- <8> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 530.6-7.
- <9> SDR18971 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Slide Collection. 11443.1.
- <10> SDR21233 Unpublished document: Sheppard, R (TPA). 2011. An Archaeological Survey of a Sluice at SK1852 6578 on the River Lathkill, near Over Haddon, Derbyshire.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 1942 6582 (1106m by 371m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||YOULGREAVE, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 31 2015 9:18AM