Building record MDR8787 - Railway halt for Blackwell Mill, 460m north of Topleyhead Farm, Blackwell in the Peak
Type and Period (1)
- RAILWAY STATION (Georgian to Victorian - 1800 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19267 Bibliographic reference: Hudson, W. 1989. Through Limestone Hills. p149.
- <2> SDR20034 Personal Observation: Thornton, A. Personal observation, map evidence, field visit etc..
- <3> SDR18971 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Slide Collection. 1727.1-2.
- <4> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 446.0-1.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 110 725 (7m by 5m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BLACKWELL IN THE PEAK, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 2 2011 12:19PM