Monument record MDR8847 - Milestone, Rolley Low barrow, Castlegate Lane, Great Longstone
Type and Period (1)
- MILESTONE (Georgian to Victorian - 1750 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19109 Bibliographic reference: Hill, R (PPJPB). 1985. Peak Park Treasures. Davies, J E; 1983; D56.
- <2> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 1983: 9.23-25.
- <3> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <5> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <6> SDR19355 Index: Higgins, J (The Milestone Society). County Milestone Survey. DY/LIT/01.
|Grid reference||SK 1846 7357 (point) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||GREAT LONGSTONE, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Oct 11 2016 10:44AM